Debra Morrill, B.A., has a shamanic healing practice in Prairie du Sac, Wi, specializing in soul retrieval, compassionate depossession, ancestral healing and curse unraveling. She leads the popular "Energy Essentials for Empaths" classes and a two-year shamanic medicine wheel program. Her gentle, grounded energy creates a safe space for healing. Visit her web site at debramorrill.com to learn more about her perspective on spirituality, shamanism and personal healing. Debra uses Crow Moon Healing Bed and Breakfast for client retreats, basic shamanism weekend classes, the medicine wheel program and her four day classes on compassionate depossession. Check out the Crow Moon Healings Newsletter for upcoming events. For registration for classes or to have a session with Debra contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-279-4319 ******************************************************************************* Journeyers on the Path -
The last few months have been rough for many. Old wounds have come to the surface for attention. At the same time, our world faces challenges that bring deep sadness. I've noticed for myself this has created an opening to take on the pain and suffering of others. How do we keep our hearts open when everything around us is falling apart? How can we be both compassionate and have healthy energetic boundaries?
Grounding is one tool. Being connected to the solid, stable energy of Mother Earth keeps us anchored in the present feeling her support. Grounding reminds us that we are never alone. It brings focus and clarity to our thought patterns and helps us let go of fear and be more in our heart.
The concept of neutral compassion also helps. By holding our seat, we can witness others in a way that acknowledges their pain without taking it on ourself. We act kindly and compassionately, but we maintain healthy energetic boundaries, giving them the space to grow while knowing they are not alone.
Grounding and neutral compassion are two key tools for empaths and those who are sensitive to energy. They allow us to be in the world without being overwhelmed. These tools are taught in Module 1 of the "Energy Essentials for Empaths" class happening in Prairie du Sac, WI, on Saturday, November 9. See below for more information.
In this November newsletter:
1) “Energy Essentials for Empaths” - Module 1 on November 9 2) "Empaths Holiday Survival Guide” on December 1 3) next two-day basic shamanism class - March 7-8, 2020 4) private shamanic healing sessions 5) upcoming events
+ + + + + + + + + +
1) “ENERGY ESSENTIALS FOR EMPATHS” - MODULE 1 ON NOVEMBER 9
Energy Essentials for Empaths - Module 1 Saturday, November 9, 2019 • 9 am - 5 pm Healing Services on the River • 595 Water Street, Prairie du Sac, WI
There are many terms for it: empathy, clairsentience, being a Highly Sensitive Person. Many of us who are sensitive to energy wish to better handle the challenges that arise. By using tools from psychic development, shamanism and meditation, we can learn to be more comfortable in our body and to view our abilities for the gift that they are. Ongoing practice with these tools will build regular habits and permanent skills. This series is intended for anyone sensitive to energy, who regularly takes on the energy of other people, or who works in a care taking role (such as nurses, massage therapists, social workers, teachers, etc.). Appropriate for all experience levels - no prior experience necessary, although the ability to receive insight and intuitive information during guided meditations is helpful.
Module 1 - The Basics • the Recipe, a tool to start the day grounded, centered and aligned • cleansing and repair of the aura • working with a body protector power animal and a gatekeeper • tools for healthy boundaries • how to decord when we take on another person’s energy
Module 1 is a pre-requisite for Modules 2 and 3. Modules 2 and 3 may be taken in either order. All modules meet from 9 am - 5 pm with an hourlong lunch break. Modules 2 and 3 will be offered several times in 2020.
Fee: $175 for individual modules. Sign up for all three and receive a discounted rate of $150 per module - a total savings of $75 for the series. Fee includes extensive handouts. Snacks and tea are included. Lunch is not included in the fee.
Empaths Holiday Survival Guide Sunday, December 1, 2019 • 9 am - 5 pm Anawasi • N8809 Badger Road, Blanchardville, WI
The holidays can be a particularly stressful time for empaths. For those of us who are sensitive to energy, the general busyness, crowds, expectations, and family gatherings contribute to feeling deeply anxious and off balance. A handful of very simple tools from a variety of spiritual practices, combined with a practical common sense approach, can support us in setting healthy boundaries and feeling more comfortable in our physical body.
This class uses several of the basic concepts from the Energy Essentials for Empaths series tailored for better navigating and managing the holidays. Even if you have already attended a prior empaths class, this particular class uses new activities. Open to all - no prior experience necessary.
In this experiential class, you will:
* listen to your body to identify helpful self care techniques during the holidays * distinguish between tribal and societal expectations and the healthy needs of your soul * practice techniques for breathing to reduce stress and anxiety * learn skills for setting healthy boundaries * discover the importance of a daily grounding practice * identify and shift limiting agreements that keep you in a cycle of chaos around the holidays
3) TWO-DAY BASIC SHAMANISM CLASS - MARCH 7-8, 2020
Connecting with Divine Spirit through Shamanism A two-day basic shamanism workshop Saturday, March 7, 2020 • 9 am - 9 pm Sunday, March 8, 2020 • 9 am - 4 pm Crow Moon Healing • 6472 Breunig Road, rural Mazomanie, WI
From the beginning of time, indigenous cultures on every continent shared a shamanic spiritual view. Our forebears lived close to the earth, deeply in tune with her cycles and seasons, the elements and nature. In this connection, they found their spirituality. They believed that every living being had a spirit - not just people, but also animals, trees, stones and plants. They commonly traveled into the spirit realm to communicate and interact with power animals, spirit guides and nature spirits. Through exploring the basics of shamanism, we can rekindle our connection to the divine and develop our ability to communicate directly with Spirit to receive guidance on our spiritual path. This is a foundational class for future shamanic workshops.
In this two-day experiential workshop, we will:
• gain comfort with accessing divine wisdom through the shamanic journey and explore the shamanic realms by journeying to the Lower and Upper Worlds • meet a power animal and a spirit teacher to serve as guides in the spirit world • practice a method of divination with natural objects and connect with nature spirits • participate in a fire ceremony to release and transform energy • experiment with the shamanic sounds of drumming and rattling
Fee: $375 with early registration by February 24 -OR- $425 after February 24. Meals included in the workshop fee: snacks, lunch on Saturday, breakfast on Sunday and lunch on Sunday. Dinner on Saturday evening is potluck style before the evening fire ceremony. Basic lodging is available on-site for Saturday evening at no extra charge, or bring a tent and camp if you prefer.
Private shamanic healing sessions shift the energy of the past and help us let go of limiting agreements that are holding us back from fully living from a place of truth and harmony.
Shamanic healing sessions are available by appointment on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at Healing Services on the River, 595 Water Street, Prairie du Sac, WI (just 25 miles north of Madison, WI). Weekend appointments are available by request. Some shamanic healing modalities and techniques can be practiced long-distance via a telephone session. Please inquire if you live outside of southwestern Wisconsin.
There are many reasons for seeking a private shamanic healing session, most arising from something in our life that feels uncomfortable or out of balance. Because shamanic healing occurs on the energetic level, it cuts through years of blocked energy to help bring about movement and transformation. Shamanic healing is effective for:
* releasing energy from the body and energy field that is not ours * restoring joy, vitality and power after the "emptiness" of a loss or trauma * releasing painful childhood experiences * clearing heavy energy from the body after physical or emotional traumas * releasing old thought/behavorial patterns that no longer serve us * shifting heavy ancestral energy in the family line * helping us connect with our inner wisdom and our spirit guides
Common shamanic healing techniques include compassionate depossession, curse unraveling, soul retrieval, ancestral healing, agreement unraveling, and destiny retrieval.
Private sessions can be around a specific intention that you bring for healing, or around an issue that arises in the moment. Private healing sessions are effective for working through core issues when we need more attention and individual support than the group class setting allows.
For more information or to set up an appointment, please contact Debra Morrill at 608-279-4319 or email@example.com. My web site has more information about shamanism and my philosophy of healing. Please visit debramorrill.com. Referrals welcome.
+ + + + + + + + + +
5) SAVE THE DATES! UPCOMING EVENTS
* Basic Shamanism Workshop - the weekend of March 7-8, 2020 - in rural Sauk City, WI
* Saturday, January 18, 2020 - Energy Essentials for Empaths - Module 1 - in Prairie du Sac, WI * Sunday, February 23, 2020 - Energy Essentials for Empaths - Module 1 - near New Glarus, WI * Saturday, March 21, 2020 - Energy Essentials for Empaths - Module 2 - in Prairie du Sac, WI